Teachers, Group Leaders, Instructors or Groups
looking for a venue with full support for a holiday week.
Are you an instructor in a Tai-Chi or Yoga Club? We give you the opportunity to bring your class on a holiday to a beautiful location based in Orgiva. The town is set in the valley of Las Alpujarras which is on the south side of Sierra Nevada mountain range of Southern Spain.
Spain Yoga an Tai-Chi holidays can support you and your students, we give you a a complete package thus enabling you to deepen you practice within the group, and give your students a chance to get to know each other more closely, where as they normally would only see each other once or twice a week.
We structure the holidays so that the practice can be held in the morning and late afternoon, this gives you and your group time in between when we can take you for short excursions and walks into the famous mountain villages and experience the rich diversity of the Alpujarras. We can also structure a week to meet your requirements.
You and your students will be staying in a beautiful hotel, the grounds of which are perfect for practice outdoors. The hacienda-style hotel is surrounded by mountains and greenery. Built in typical Andalusian style, with whitewashed walls and terracotta tiled flooring. There are two swimming pools in the hotel’s luxurious grounds both of which are surrounded by palms and orange trees, creating a natural relaxing atmosphere to enjoy.
We will give you a price per head per student depending on your requirements, which allows you to put a price on top per head for your flight and lessons. The week will give you a different experience in a charming location and with our support, have a holiday too.
What we do for you:
- Arrange and hire transport with driver for pick up and return to the airport.
- Have transport available for trips you may require in the week.
- Be available to lead trips out, to see this beautifully area visiting the mountain villages, short walks, Granada or the coast.
- Organize the hotel venue we use to your requirements, normally the hotel provides breakfast and evening meal within the price.
- We usually have a trip to the coast where the group can sample the fresh fish of the Mediterranean, this would be an extra to be paid for by each person.
- We prepare pack lunches for the trips into the mountain villages and short walks.
- Complementary therapy can be available from our association of qualified Therapists.
- If you have other requirements or need more information please contact us.